Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CHAPTER #3 - PROPOSAL NIGHT AND ENGAGEMENT RING

PROPOSAL NIGHT ANGELA AND FUNK

The title says it all. The night I proposed to Angela which happened on a whim (I actually wanted to propose to Angela the following day on our trip to Patong)but the timing was just right. Warm night, raining outside and watching a romantic movie...it was perfect.

The funny thing is I had no pants on when I proposed - lol watch the vid...We also included a vid of the engagement ring after it was resized.


CHAPTER 3 - PROPOSAL NIGHT, This video starts off pretty cheesy then has a hilarious ending.... Please watch till the end. Funk and Ang discuss how to address each other now that we are engaged...



THE RESIZED ENGAGEMENT RING
My gorgeous engagement ring... :) We got engaged in Thailand... but the ring needed to be sized... so just getting it back...
Guys make sure the ring you choose.. she will love... its so very special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment